Calçotades - The authentic Valls 'calçotada'
Going to have a 'Calçotada', a meal made up by 'Calçots' and other dishes that has the origin in the city of Valls. In Restaurant Masia Fontscaldes, enjoy and taste this food that has been gathering family and friends for many years to a party around a table.
Slowly, and by word of mouth, the Fontscaldes Masia Restaurant, has been positioning itself as one of the best of Alt Camp and today is known throughout Catalonia and beyond for their 'Calçotadas'.
Run by its owners Jaume Villasevil and his wife Anna M. Vall, it offers the authentic Valls 'Calçotada', with high quality products from our land.
- » 'Calçots' with SALVITXADA sauce
- » Llescas of toast with tomato and garlic
- » Jugs of white and black wine of Alt Camp
- » Lamb, sausage and blood sausage with beans and grilled artichoke (served on the coals to keep the meat warm)
- » 'All i Oli' mortar
- » Endive salad
- » Brut cava
- » Orange paired with sweet wine
- » Catalan cream
- » Mineral water, coffee or tea cut
Do not hesitate and make your booking now